AIM
TheRox333

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Sorry about the scholarship

Sorry about the scholarship dude. The animtion looks pretty cool though. Although, the whole "majestic" storyline doesn't work that well for festivals, so I'd suggest an intellectual humor or most likely for you, a drama. In case your wondering, the reason why the "majestic" stories don't work as well, is because they are usually looking for an extremely complex character design (yours was decent, but not there yet) or thinking up a world that hasn't been thought up yet, and drawing it and explaining it well.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Wow...

May i just say that was probably one of the best directing for an animation ive seen in a LOOONGG time... Keep up the good work. Now im gonna have to see the other 5.

Experiment_16 Experiment_16

Great style!

I must say that i really like your style in this piece. This piece compared to some of your other work, shows a huge variety among styles. I would love to see you develope this style a lil more. Also, going along w/ the creepy style, i'd suggest i really deep abstract storyline. By the way, check out Kol-Belov's Pustota on here if u haven't already. I think it might be some good inspiration for the type of piece im talking about.

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

I loved Kol Belov and ScaryDoll's cartoons since before you became a member here, dude. :p

PEACETANK PEACETANK

Not a bad flash

although i'd have to say, if this is some political statement, that there is no way to become someone's friend if they hate you purely because everything u embody is what they believe is evil. How do u become their friend if they hate ur guts purely because u exist? If it wuzn't a political statement on the other hand...then i would say nice job and keep up the good work.

Beast Boi Pt.4 Beast Boi Pt.4

lmao

thanx to u i had a seizure in front of my comp.

ViceFullbuster responds:

yay for seizures ^_^

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

I like ur flashes but...

for some reason or another u always find a way to make me either lose my appetite or make me feel so disturbed that i gotta eat something. Weird isnt it?

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

Too Short

It seemed more like a trailer to a longer video, than a video itself. u need to work on developing the characters a bit more so that we understand who they are and why they are going after that huge guy. Also if u do extend the video to make it longer stretch out the fight scene a lil longer cuz it would still be too short.

DanPaladin responds:

guess what. that's what episode 1 was for. :)

Menya zovut Shnur Menya zovut Shnur

Cool

I like the beat to the music or wutever it is. I only wish i could speak german so that i could actually understand it (idk wut the other guy b4 me wuz saying, there is no russian) I think its awesome that u related it to WWII. And the fact that u had the guys poster everywhere and had him speaking it on the tv all the time wuz neat cuz it reminded me of 1984.

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

ARGHH!!!

I hate cliffhangers!!! Really nice movie. By the way, wut short story was this made after. Seems really surreal. And i like how it seems to be like a scary twist to Alice in Wonderland. Awesome annimation.

Freak: Episode 2 Freak: Episode 2

Howd u do that?

Howd u do that? was it stop motion on flash or something? The effects are awesome and the voice overs were perfect. I loved the plot too.

Evil-Dog responds:

Just a mix of 3d and flash :)
thanks